Twilight Reign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight Reign

The true world lies in light and darkness. We are the darkness

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ancient Castle

Go down 
+5
Shaki
Talukra
yamato
Mikami Teru
Isabelle Moretti
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

Male Number of posts : 115
Race : X-Gene Human
Married/Dating : No one.
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Ancient Castle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 10:32 pm

"I swear if you don’t get off me now im sending each and every one of you fuckers straight to the nine hells!!" He yelled as he noticed all the figures had very...very...sharp teeth. It didn’t take him long to realize what’s going on. "…..HOLY SHIIIIIIT!!!!!" He screamed as he used every thing he had along with a few kicks below the belt and rolled away as he pulled out a spare gun.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Moretti
Vampire Elder
Isabelle Moretti

Female Number of posts : 71
Race : Vampire.

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 10:35 pm

A shot goes off as Mikami is hit by the gun he dropped in the leg, and a figure steps forward.
"Who the hell are you and why are you causing so much noise in my castle?"
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 10:41 pm

Mikami forcefully kept his mouth shut as he sat against the wall staring at her as he dropped the gun. "Well, I was here for an investigation till I was attacked!!" He closed his eyes and visualize a black light. The Light started getting blurry and taking in the colors of the objects around him.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Moretti
Vampire Elder
Isabelle Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 10:44 pm

"Hmmm...." She narrows her eyes, glaring at Mikami. With one hand she gestures to a figure and the figure grabs the fallen gun. "Not very wise are you dear, to be trespassing onto Vampire Territory..."
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 10:49 pm

Inside his head he was being sucked into the light and the light taking the form of the objects around him until he couldn’t see the light. "Now you see me now you don’t." He muttered as his entire body disappeared from sight.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Moretti
Vampire Elder
Isabelle Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 10:56 pm

She squints, growling in frustration cocking the gun. "What the... who the hell does this guy think he is?"
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 10:58 pm

He stood up and half ran half limped to the door quietly as he set his hand on the knob and twisted as the door opened followed by him limping out.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Moretti
Vampire Elder
Isabelle Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 11:01 pm

Notices the door opening and growls angrily as it shuts. Some of the figures look up to Isabelle to give any orders but she just shakes her head, throwing the gun over her shoulder. "Let it go.... it's still daylight. We'll get him next time...." She turns and walks out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 11:04 pm

He leans against his car as he opened the car door and turned it on as he yelled. "Im going to get my guns back you sadistic woman!! I will be back with a fucking Riot Squad and the National Guard!!"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Moretti
Vampire Elder
Isabelle Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 11:12 pm

Raises her brow slightly at Mikami's yelling and laughs lightly. "Ahhh humans... you can always count on their stupidity...." She chuckles some more, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 11:16 pm

He fumed as he pop his trunk and pulled out a.....rocket lancher. "This is payback for my leg!" He yelled as he fired one shot at the Ancient Castle which went though the window above the main door and kept flying until it exploded somewhere. He sighed as he threw the lancher back in closed the trunk limped inside his SSC Aero and took off createing dust.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Moretti
Vampire Elder
Isabelle Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 11:23 pm

As the rocket comes zooming in, it flys through the window and out another, merely breaking 2 windows. Several rocks are thrown at Mikami's car as he pulls away.
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 11:27 pm

Before the rocket went out the other it exploded as Mikami sped off as the rocks did nothing to the armor plated police supercar.
Back to top Go down
yamato

yamato

Male Number of posts : 7
Race : human...for now
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:23 am

parks my car somewhere and bursts in the door with a shotgun. DIE VAMPIRES!!!!!. shoots a door. >______>
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Moretti
Vampire Elder
Isabelle Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 6:25 pm

As the rocket explodes a small piece of the castle falls. She sighs, shaking her head. "One of you fix that please...." Dark figures hurridely run around trying to catch the fallen pieces and fix it back up.
Back to top Go down
Talukra

Talukra

Male Number of posts : 30
Race : Vampire
Married/Dating : noone....and?

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:48 pm

-walks outside looking around- were the fuck am i! o.o
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Moretti
Vampire Elder
Isabelle Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:52 pm

The moon shines down on teh castle, reflecting against the windows. There seem to be smalls dim lights inside but it looks deserted. The giant doors quickly open and close, a dark figure coming out. "Why hello there.... Is there any reason you have trespassed into our territory?"
Back to top Go down
Talukra

Talukra

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:54 pm

is america sucks a reason? cause i have no idea were the fuck i am o.o -backs away slowly-
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Moretti
Vampire Elder
Isabelle Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:56 pm

She clicks her teeth together quickly, narrowing her eyes. "Uhhh....." She tilts her head sideways, confused. "No... I don't think so.... You're in Transylvannia, my dear...." Scratches her head.
Back to top Go down
Talukra

Talukra

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:57 pm

-begins to walk towards you- your not ganna kill me are you......
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Moretti
Vampire Elder
Isabelle Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:01 pm

She clicks her teeth again, looking a bit agitated. "No..." Mumbles, "Why does everyone think vampires just want to kill all the time?..." She looks back at Talukra. " I shall not kill you but I cannot guarantee about the other vampires living here...."
Back to top Go down
Talukra

Talukra

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:04 pm

well atleast theres a good vampire -smiles- anyway.....um....is it ok if i stay here i have no idea were my home is....
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Moretti
Vampire Elder
Isabelle Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:06 pm

She laughs lightly, flipping her hair back. "Good vampire....That's a first... Well my dear if you'd like to stay here I'm afraid I'd have to change you into a vampire. If not there is absolutely no way you will survive this night..."
Back to top Go down
Talukra

Talukra

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:08 pm

.....well if i go back home ill die anyway damn america x.x.....um....ok...make me a vampire
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Moretti
Vampire Elder
Isabelle Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:10 pm

She laughs again and smiles. "Alright." She motions Talukra to come closer and she licks her fangs. "Come here then... I'll try to make it quick."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ancient Castle
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next