Twilight Reign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight Reign

The true world lies in light and darkness. We are the darkness

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ancient Castle

Go down 
+5
Shaki
Talukra
yamato
Mikami Teru
Isabelle Moretti
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Konaru
Natural Hybrid Elder
Konaru

Male Number of posts : 71
Race : Natural Hybrid
Married/Dating : None
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Ancient Castle - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 10:31 pm

Gets Striked at the Nuts and Falls Back. "Hmph..Weak? I THink Not.." I Move Back Alittle then Sits on the Ground in a Meditative State.
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 10:32 pm

Summoning? *Puts a new clip in as Xu Ling pulls out several slips of paper--shinto Sutras*
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Natural Hybrid Elder
Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 10:39 pm

Invisiable Energy STarts to Flow Around me. "....." A Circle on the Ground Appears as Incantations Appear in it anda a Troll Resises from the Circle and Looks Down at Xu.
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 10:42 pm

*Fires a single shot, and the troll vanishes* Magibreak bullets from the Magus Assocaition (Mahou Sensei Negima: Used by Mana Tatsumiya). THat's why I said that summons are outdated in the vatican. As insignificant as we may be, it may help to listen to us.
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Natural Hybrid Elder
Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 10:45 pm

"Hehe...Who Said I Just Had Summons?" I Raise my Hand in the Air and a Small Ball of White Fire Starts Forming in my Hand. "I've Always Wanted to TRy my Magic on Someone."
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 10:47 pm

Well, it may not work on me. *Pulls aside Glove* Kazanaa (Wind Tunnel)! *A hole in Xu Ling's arm appears, completely compressing and sucking in teh fire* heh...
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Natural Hybrid Elder
Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 10:51 pm

"HEh...So thats the Case...That Thing Seems Dangerous although it seems to have Some Effect on your Body. Or Have you Gotten Rid of this Effect?" I Snap my Fingers and I put my Hand Behind my Backs and Lightning Starts Forming.
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 10:54 pm

Heh, I'm a scientist...and a noah. *cross shaped marks appear on head* that isn't a problem. *Suddenly opens fire, striking Konaru with time displacement bullets* see you in two hours...in that time, I'll wait for you to return.
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Natural Hybrid Elder
Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 10:56 pm

"Crap!" Before Getting Hit with the Bullets I Take my Hand from Behind my Back and Fires the Lightning Magic from my Hand and it Avoids the Bullets, but Heads Towards Xu's Chest. "Heh..See You." Gets Hit with the Bullets then Disappears.
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 10:58 pm

*Blocks with innocence hand, which gets burned but little else* alright...now, time to wait...when he returns, he shouldn't be able to move his hand in time...*takes out a purple-black butterfly* Tease...I want a link to Noah's ark. *Suddenly, eight Level 1 Akuma come through a hole in teh air as htey slowly aim while Xu LIng treats his wounds and injects more morphine*
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 11:01 pm

2...hours...later.

*As soon as Kon appears, Akuma mow the whole area with bullets, ensuring htat even if he does move, he will get hit*
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Natural Hybrid Elder
Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 11:12 pm

As the Whole Area Gets Mowed with Bullets I Raise my Hand out and a SHield Forms Around me Blocking the Bullets Coming towards me. "Damn it..He Had this Set up..."
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 11:15 pm

yes...and guess what's inside your shield. *Thousands of butterflies appear, swarming onto Kon and eating his flesh* Tease...a golem created by the Noah.
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Natural Hybrid Elder
Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 11:17 pm

As the Butterflies Appear and starts "Eating" My Flesh I I Roar and then Focuses my Magic Power to Set Everything inside the Shield to Catch on Fire. "Heh..Even if I'm on Fire I've Fought a Infernal and Survived...I Should be able to handle this."
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 11:23 pm

...yes, and golems are immune to fire. *Konaru keeps losing his flesh*
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Natural Hybrid Elder
Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 11:29 pm

(YOU BASTARD AND FUCKTARD.)"Hmph..God damn..." I Open the Barrier Alittle, Letting the Akuma Bullet in then I Catch the Akuma Bullet in my Hand. "Heh...Now If I can just move the Shield..." I Get up and Raise my Hand, Moving the Shield Towards Xu but Holding a Akuma Bullet and getting my Flesh Eaten. "I'm Bringing you in here with me."
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 9:10 pm

*Fires a Magibreak bullet through the barrier* alright...testing out some new tech here. *Throws out a black order golem and then shoots it with a time displacement bullet so that it appears 5 seconds later* a golem is built to transmit an unbroken signal, no matter from whatever time, place or magical situation, just like the tease...*waits for Kon to move*
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Natural Hybrid Elder
Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 9:19 pm

As the Barrier Falls Down I Run Towards Xu Dodging the Akuma Bullets. "Arrgghhhh!!!!" Runs around the Golem and Grabs Xu. "Time To End This!" I Stab the Akuma Bullet in Xu's Back.
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 9:24 pm

*seems to know what Konaru is doing before he does it, and turns, shooting Konaru in the leg* In sending my golem 5 seconds into the future, my golem transmits to me what will happen 5 seconds in the future--meaning htat I can close to predict your moves. Due to the Chaos theory, in 1/10 of the situations, you don't do what is predicted, but it's close enough. And I have a parasitic-type innocence, I wouldn't die even if you hit me.
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Natural Hybrid Elder
Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 9:30 pm

I Smile Then Throw the Akuma Bullet With all my Force Directly towards Xu's Eye. "Heh...You may be able to predict whats going to happen, But Who knows if it might happen Exactly the Way it tells you."
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 9:32 pm

*Suddenly raises innocence, taking the bullet as it bounces off* most of the time, it is. (P.S. YOu didn't dodge the shot I got into your leg, and your flesh has probably been eaten to the bone, meaning that you're gonna both be a skeleton and turn into Ash in the next 4 seconds)*
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Natural Hybrid Elder
Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 9:42 pm

(d00d It would probably take awhile to get into my Blood Stream Due to the fact that I Have Excellerated Healing And Also Akuma Bullets DO Kill People with Innocence they just Spread through the Body Slow, The Only Reason Allen Survived is because he Absorbed the Infection into his Cursed Eye.) "Hmph.." I Roar and then I Lift my Hand in the Air and out of it A Cloud Emerges and Rises to the Top of the Castle. "I have to hurry and finish this..." Down from the Cloud Comes Rain that Starts Freezing all the Flesh Eating Butterflies and the Akumas, Making the Bullets stop.
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 9:45 pm

(Actually, they don't, all parasitic innocence can absorb Akuma poison--Suman Dark and Aleister Crowley both display that ability as well) *The barrier I set around the castle stops the rain from entering, and the bullets still hit Konaru* Time's running out for you. *Draws a second Pistol* 4th Holy Sacrament, activate!
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Natural Hybrid Elder
Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 10:28 pm

Sighs "Okay I Guess I'll Have to End this Quickly." I Sit towards in a Meditative State and the Flesh Eating Butterflies gets Enclosed inside of Ice. "Lets go.." The Air starts to get Heavy as a Summoning Circle appears on the Ground and out of the Circle Rises an Infernal. "Hmph.." The Infernal Grabs all of the Akumas and Crush them into Pieces, Burning them into Ashs at the Sametime.
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 10:37 pm

*Shoots the infernal once wiht magibreak bullet* I told you, stop summoning, it's pointless. Tease? *ALl the tease change form into Akuma blood-tipped blades that all stab into what flesh Kon has left*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Castle   Ancient Castle - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ancient Castle
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7