Twilight Reign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight Reign

The true world lies in light and darkness. We are the darkness

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

St. Peter's Basisilica

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-04-20

St. Peter's Basisilica Empty
PostSubject: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:00 pm

*Sees if anyone will arrive*
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

Male Number of posts : 115
Race : X-Gene Human
Married/Dating : No one.

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:02 pm

Walks to him comeing from the direction the Airport is with his hands behind his head locked as his jacket blew in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Moretti
Vampire Elder
Isabelle Moretti

Female Number of posts : 71
Race : Vampire.

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:02 pm

Walks in quietly, staying close to the wall with Tiberius and Ankoku at my side.
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

Good evening...now The Vampire's representative has come. Will any more humans will come?
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Moretti
Vampire Elder
Isabelle Moretti

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:03 pm

She nods towards Xu. "Good evening..."
Back to top Go down
Kage Fushichou
Werewolf Hybrid Elder
Kage Fushichou

Male Number of posts : 84
Race : were hybrid

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:03 pm

*walks in and winces a little bit* we need to make this quick. i'm not sure how long i can last in this place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lost.eu/72dac
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:04 pm

I'm sorry, Kage, I've already used all my power as part of the Black Order to weaken the Barrier in this room. Alright...I realize that some of us are not the best of friends, but I believe that as servants of both god and the devil, we must act with some semblance of order so as not to totally destroy this world.
Back to top Go down
Kage Fushichou
Werewolf Hybrid Elder
Kage Fushichou

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:06 pm

hmm, yes and?
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:08 pm

"Intersting, im still waiting on why I was called from New York to Europe and what gives you the power to do so." He muttered not likeing the idea of being next to a bunch of...freaks...
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Moretti
Vampire Elder
Isabelle Moretti

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:09 pm

Leans back on the wall and sighs. "Yes, and what are suggestions then, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Mikami, I'm a Bishop of the Church and the commander of East Asia HQ. All other commanders and Exorcist Generals are in teh field, and I have limited authority. Therefore, I want to first suggest to the hybrids and vampires who are willing to return themselves to the original form given by our Lord to join with us. The Church cannot defeat those who are PROUD of their sins alone. ALl of us are sinners--but most of us are not proud of it. Therefore, i would like to form an alliance with Hybrids against full vampires, those who have instigated against us.

Representative of the Vampires, you may state any objections or anything you wish to state or suggest.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Moretti
Vampire Elder
Isabelle Moretti

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:12 pm

Growls, clicking her teeth in an agitated manner. "You people are all the same... did you not think for once that those hybrids you choose to ally with share the same blood as we do? I was given no choice when I was changed into this...."
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:13 pm

Mikami pushed his shades up by the rim and leaned back on the wall and muttered lowly into his hidden earpiece. "You hearing all of this?" He asked and waited for a response. "That I am Sir; we are recording everything as we speak." Mikami nodded to seemingly himself. "Right, good work...”
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:14 pm

Yes, and yet you willingly attack the innocent, without any wish to return to your former forms. This amnesty is to all, not simply Hybrids. We will attempt to find a cure that will return you to your former selves, if you provide to accept and work with the church against those that do not in any way have any semblance of repentance for the sins they have committed, if only for survival.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Moretti
Vampire Elder
Isabelle Moretti

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:19 pm

"We only take what we need and try as much as possible to take away those that do not deserve to be living. Feh... try to find a cure though we will see... I have spent centurys searching for one.... but if it is peace with the church you are asking for, in what way does it benefit us?"
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:22 pm

Isabelle, I realize the speed of your spread has lowered our strength of numbers--but science will prove your enemy if you continue...and nobody has invested in this as much as the Magus Association and the Holy Church. Will you be able to fight if the sky rains holy water? If we use orbital mirrors to reflect the sun onto the earth, even at night? The time of vampires is past...if you wish to survive, this is the time. Barriers are being created in every city--do you wish to starve to death?
Back to top Go down
Kage Fushichou
Werewolf Hybrid Elder
Kage Fushichou

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:22 pm

*starts laughing* i can't belive you. humans will never accept us. there is no cure. that's just a fairytale we tell our pups.
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:23 pm

...Then we will at the very least assure your safety. Barriers keep things out--but htey can keep things in. We are willing to ceded to vampires, werewolves and teh like cities that have been taken over, such as Hiroshima, Samarkand and Dallas. For the world, we must make sacrifices, and we are willing to sacrifice them.
Back to top Go down
Kage Fushichou
Werewolf Hybrid Elder
Kage Fushichou

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:24 pm

hmm. you will still find a way to banish us from there.
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Natural Hybrid Elder
Konaru

Male Number of posts : 71
Race : Natural Hybrid
Married/Dating : None

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:25 pm

Walks into the Room While their Talking and Leans on the Wall Yawning.
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:25 pm

Banish you--where? In Sun Tzu's The Art of War, it says that those who are driven into corners will fight all the harder. We will only drive ourselves to destruction--and the lifting of these barriers will only harm us, since your kin may be able to slip out.
Back to top Go down
Kage Fushichou
Werewolf Hybrid Elder
Kage Fushichou

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:27 pm

humans, werewolves, and vampires will never co-exist. how are we suppose to trust you, when you have wars fought over petty differences, such as religion.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Moretti
Vampire Elder
Isabelle Moretti

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:27 pm

Scoffs. "Feh, sacrifices? How do we know you won't just use those barriers against us and eliminate us once and for all? Many times have I trusted in you humans and many times have I been betrayed by them.... What's to say you aren't one of them? I will only agree knowing that my clan and I's safety is insured."
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:30 pm

Only because you have spread your kin so much that has threatened human cities, Kage. Are there not evil werewolves as well as good ones? Do you think humans are any different? If you are telling me that Vampire nad Werewolf kind have never fought each other, than I can only laugh. And Isabelle, even if we do not set up these barriers, we will destroy you--there are simply too many humans, and technology means that silver bullets and teh like are rarities...in fact, we can afford them somewhat well, Isabelle. You assume that the situation is still bent to your advantage.
Back to top Go down
Kage Fushichou
Werewolf Hybrid Elder
Kage Fushichou

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:31 pm

ugh, i still don't think that us weakening ourselves will work out to our advantage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica Empty

Back to top Go down

St. Peter's Basisilica
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Reign :: Europe :: The Vatican (Central)-
Jump to: