Twilight Reign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight Reign

The true world lies in light and darkness. We are the darkness

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Travis Laird

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Travis Laird
Werewolf Elder
Travis Laird

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Travis Laird Empty
PostSubject: Travis Laird   Travis Laird EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 6:48 pm

Name:Travis Laird

Race: Werewolf

Background: Being bitten hundreds of years back, by the last leader of the Clan. Soon after the Leader passed on, there was a war between the Werewolves themselves, to see who was to become the next Leader of this Clan. Travis Laird, was the one that defeated and put the rest to shame. He, soon after defeating the rest, and putting them in their own misery, Raised up in teh clan, Gaining the respect, and Honor he thought to have been received. Now, over 200 years from when that faitfull day came, he still Reigns over the Lycans, Proveing his domanince to all.

Werewolf Form: Travis Laird Werewolf

Human Form: Travis Laird Anime

Rp Sample: Slowly, the Moon riseing over the Southern Hill, Full, White, bright. I stand there, in teh middle of the clearing, feeling the Light of the Moon wash ove rmy skin, my clothes ripping off as my Boddy gets bigger and buldgier. You hear a Howl that can be heard in the distance as other Lycans are changing as well. My eyes Glow a Yellowish tent, andmy breathing starts getting heavier. I sniff the air and turn to the west, watching as my Clansmen rush throuhg the Bush and stop infront of me. I stare at them "What is it?" They start telling me of the Vampires seen in the West, a small group, heading towards the Hideout. I stare at the west adn Grin "Tis looks like we will have some fun tonight Boys!"

Last edited by Travis Laird on Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seraph Nightfire
Vampire Hybrid Elder
Seraph Nightfire

Male Number of posts : 63
Race : Vampire Hybrid
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Travis Laird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travis Laird   Travis Laird EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 6:52 pm

-___- Approved
Back to top Go down