Twilight Reign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight Reign

The true world lies in light and darkness. We are the darkness

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konaru's Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Konaru
Natural Hybrid Elder
Konaru

Male Number of posts : 71
Race : Natural Hybrid
Married/Dating : None
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Konaru's Character Empty
PostSubject: Konaru's Character   Konaru's Character EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 6:22 pm

Name: Konaru

Race: Natural Hybrid

Background: Konaru, Was born as a Natural Mix of a Vampire and a Werewolf, His Parents were of course Killed after having their Baby due to the Fact they Betrayed their Clan. Konaru was Shunned from Both Vampire and Werewolf clan for being a Halfbreed. He Spent his Life Taking care of himself in the Woods by Killing and Eating Animals.

Rp Sample: Konaru, Walking around the Forest of the Area He Looks for Food, Which started to disappear around the Area for Unknown Reasons. As he was Walking around the Forest Konaru Noticed how Some Trees Had been Destroyed and Shriveled of Life. As he walked around the Forest he started Sensing Energy Similar then the Usual things that are in the Forest. He then Roared and Continued to Walk through the Forest until he Sees a Creature in a Small Clearing Eating a Boar. He walks into the Clearing and up to the Creature he then Realizes it has the Qualities of a Vampire and a WereWolf, He Immediality Knew what it was. The Creature turned around and Looked at Konaru. The Creature Roared then Jumped back with his Claws Ready he then Says. "Who are You?" Konaru Then Responds Saying. "I Am Konaru...I've noticed that you have Qualities of Vampires and WereWolfs...You Are a..." The Creature then Interupts saying. "Yes...I Am a Hybrid, a Fusion of a Vampire and a Werewolf..I Was Originally a WereWolf but a Vampire turned me into this..." Konaru then Says. "Then We are the Same...I am Also a Hybrid...I Was Born like this though...I was never Originally a Vampire nor a WereWolf.." Konaru and the Creature then Became Semi-Friends and Shared the Forest for Years.

Last edited by Konaru on Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seraph Nightfire
Vampire Hybrid Elder
Seraph Nightfire

Male Number of posts : 63
Race : Vampire Hybrid
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Konaru's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konaru's Character   Konaru's Character EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 6:41 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://twilightreign.forumotion.com

Konaru's Character
Page 1 of 1