Twilight Reign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight Reign

The true world lies in light and darkness. We are the darkness

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

St. Peter's Basisilica

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

Male Number of posts : 115
Race : X-Gene Human
Married/Dating : No one.
Registration date : 2008-04-20

St. Peter's Basisilica - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:32 pm

Mikami though to himself as he listened but didnt conversate. 'If thats the case I suggest we nuke them off the face of the earth...' He silently thought to himeself.
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:34 pm

At the moment, Kage, you are fighting a losing battle--in a moon cycle of 28 days, your kind are only fully empowered in 1. Guns with Silver Bullets and Holy Water work 7 days a week. We cannot coexist with each other--but if you swear to limit yourselves to your cities, we need not barriers--only your word that you will not enter our dwellings. Current cities ovverrun are lost to us. You may have them. But otherwise, the time of werewolves and Vampires is coming to an end.
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Natural Hybrid Elder
Konaru

Male Number of posts : 71
Race : Natural Hybrid
Married/Dating : None

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:35 pm

While in the Background I think to myself. "We should just Destroy and Eat These Humans....They are Worthless to us."
Back to top Go down
Kage Fushichou
Werewolf Hybrid Elder
Kage Fushichou

Male Number of posts : 84
Race : were hybrid

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:35 pm

maybe you yourself is more blind then you realize. all we have to do is take out the humans and we will be at the advantage. it shouldn't be all that hard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lost.eu/72dac
Isabelle Moretti
Vampire Elder
Isabelle Moretti

Female Number of posts : 71
Race : Vampire.

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:38 pm

Lifts her head to what Mikami said and glares. Faces toward Xu and Kage again, sighing. "Well... I suppose I see your point. It is true that our kind has grown in numbers but controlling it is beyond me. If destroying those that have disobeyed my rules and have reacked much havoc is what is necessary then... I guess there is nothing else to do. Know this, I will not allow you to completely destroy kind... We will try to follow your terms fairly as long as you play fairly aswell."
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Natural Hybrid Elder
Konaru

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:39 pm

Walks up to the Side of Shadow. "Hell...Usually Hybrids wouldn't Interfere with these Things but if we Joined We could Easily Wipe out the Human Race due to the Fact we Lost the Weaknesses of Vampires and WereWolves but Also have their Advantages plus Increased Healing.
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:39 pm

You think I am the only one who can sense werewolves in human form? In human form, you are no stronger than you and I. We are far more than you. You'll find the more you pressure humankind, the harder they will fight--and you cannot enter areas protected by the Church, meaning htat you will never eliminate humankind.
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:42 pm

And to your question, Konaru, do you think every human you bite or infect will die? If you infect our men, you are only giving us weapons to strike you with. You can take away our bodies, you can take away our blood--but you cannot take away our sanity and our will to live. Isabelle, for every human of our men you bite, there is a 10% chance of surivving--and those 10% will fight for us all the harder to find a cure. You cannot win if you bite us, you cannot survive if you do not.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Moretti
Vampire Elder
Isabelle Moretti

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:49 pm

"I never said we would try to destroy the human race. Without you humans, we would not exist. As I've said earlier, I have specifically specified order to my clan to only take what is needed. When biting someone, it is not our intention that they live.... Spreading it is not really one of my intentions since doing so increases competition for blood..."
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Natural Hybrid Elder
Konaru

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:50 pm

"Who Said We Only Bite? We Bite in a Last Resort. Like My Bite..It Does not Infect but It Kills but not Instantly." Yawns and Looks back at Xu. "We Are Also Physically Stronger and Faster then you. Your Guns Would Have no Effect and We Are not Afraid to Kill You."
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:52 pm

Konaru, you can only win because you have numbers...but the chinese have long been experimenting with Kyonshee--Zombies without any soul but whom can be used infinitely...the dead will always outnumber the living. We can win simpyl by raising the dead that you kill.

Well,e Isabelle, then how will we set up a system that benifits both of us? Because both of us hate each other, but many of you were once us, and so we are unwilling to kill you, and yet you people cannot survive iwthout us.
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Natural Hybrid Elder
Konaru

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:56 pm

"Many? Some of us Were Once Humans Most of us Now are Born Vampires or Hybrids. Also Just Because you have Zombies Doesn't Mean we Can't Summon Something to Handle These While we take Care of the Main Problem. Such as an Immortal Summoning a Infernal."
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:58 pm

Konaru, your magic is obsolete, as are your summons...summoning massive beasts used to be practical...now they are just large targets. Do you want me t odemonstrate?
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Moretti
Vampire Elder
Isabelle Moretti

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 10:02 pm

"Hmmmm..." Grins, looking off. "That's the million dollar question isn't it? You said so yourself you would provide barriers to large cities, allowing us to feed. I have established my own rules in the clan and for this to work out I have a feeling I might have to add in more. I can fortell many difficulties ahead if we do this though..."
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Natural Hybrid Elder
Konaru

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 10:03 pm

"Hehe....Large or not. As Long as their Useful its Easier. Such as a Infernal would be Hard to Destroy and Also Bad to do Close Combat with. But Our Summons "May" Be Obselete but we still have Things Such as Succubus to Distract the Men while we Finish them. We Also Have Attacking Magic that would be Easy to use But Also we don't Need Incantations Such as the Magic you have now."
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 10:05 pm

Well, Isabelle...do you wish to continue talks, even while this war continues, at least for now?

Konaru, do you know what Akuma blood does to teh body? You do not want to know...and we have found measures to identify demons, my inborn talent being the least of them.
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Natural Hybrid Elder
Konaru

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 10:09 pm

"Heh...Akuma Blood...I Don't Really Care what it does but Measures to Identify Demons don't Really Matter. A Succubus would Take Advantage and Suduce a Man Before they could do anything. Unless they were Gay or Something. Either Way the Hybrids/Vampires/WereWolfs Could Easily Defeat the Humans."
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Moretti
Vampire Elder
Isabelle Moretti

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 10:12 pm

"Hmmm yes. I would. Fighting for so many years has been tiring. If there is anyway that it can be stopped, I will make sure to help. As for now, I must go. Make sure to keep me posted if you have any news about the cure." Gives a slight wink and waves, leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 10:13 pm

Unfortunately, Kon, no. Even though Succubus keep an illusion of beauty, their true form is...unappetizing. Now...*hands Kon a contact lens* put this on, and you will see my true form--that of a cat. If you look at a succubus in its true form, you may need glasses if you ever want to see again. And as for Akuma...I apologize, Isabelle, but your predecessor WAS betrayed by the Magus Association for research...and we have tested this out in full. This is what happens to vampires, werewolves and Hybrids who drink or are innoculated iwth Akuma blood. *Takes out a jar of Ash*

Alright, Isabelle...I hope to recieve your correspondence.
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Natural Hybrid Elder
Konaru

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 10:17 pm

"Hmph...Whatever" Looks Down at the Jar. "Even if Akuma Blood Turns us into Ash We Would Have Common Sense not to Drink it. For We can Smell the Difference between Blood due to Increased Smell. We Also have Control over our Forms so we won't Have to Drink Blood on Instinct."
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 10:18 pm

*Suddenly draws revolver, pointing it at Konaru* but it'll get to your bloodstream if it comes into you out of this.
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Natural Hybrid Elder
Konaru

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 10:24 pm

"True...But Its Unlikely it will Hit us Due to Increased Speed and the Fact that Most of us Can Fly."
Back to top Go down
Kage Fushichou
Werewolf Hybrid Elder
Kage Fushichou

Male Number of posts : 84
Race : were hybrid

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 10:25 pm

*points 50 cal. sniper rifle at xu ling* i wouldn't do that if i were you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lost.eu/72dac
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 10:26 pm

Shoot, Kage. Go ahead. It won't be a problem for me. If there are enough out there, Kon, speed doesn't matter. And the Magus Association and Holy Church cna match your speed with magic.
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

Male Number of posts : 115
Race : X-Gene Human
Married/Dating : No one.

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 10:27 pm

Mikami points his Assault rife at Kage. "You as well..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter's Basisilica   St. Peter's Basisilica - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

St. Peter's Basisilica
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Reign :: Europe :: The Vatican (Central)-
Jump to: