Twilight Reign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight Reign

The true world lies in light and darkness. We are the darkness

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hidden Forest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Konaru
Natural Hybrid Elder
Konaru

Male Number of posts : 71
Race : Natural Hybrid
Married/Dating : None
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Hidden Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest   Hidden Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 6:50 pm

"Heh..Seraph...Should You Take care of him? Or Should I?"
Back to top Go down
Seraph Nightfire
Vampire Hybrid Elder
Seraph Nightfire

Male Number of posts : 63
Race : Vampire Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest   Hidden Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 6:51 pm

Meh...Ill let you have the fun.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightreign.forumotion.com
Konaru
Natural Hybrid Elder
Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest   Hidden Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 6:52 pm

"Hehehehe..." Stares At Maik and my Eyes Slightly Turn Red. "Lets Go." I put my Hands in my Pockets then Runs Towards Maik, Jumps in the Air And Swings my Foot at his Head.
Back to top Go down
Maikuro
Immortal Elder
Maikuro

Male Number of posts : 34
Race : Immortal Elder

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest   Hidden Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 6:54 pm

I say nothing, simply sidestepping the swing and raising my hand, a dark green energy starting to be concentrated within it... What appears to be a ball can be seen suddenly appearing in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Natural Hybrid Elder
Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest   Hidden Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 6:55 pm

I Land on the Ground as you Start Charging the Ball. "Hmph..." I Dash Towards Maik then Swings my Foot at his Side.
Back to top Go down
Maikuro
Immortal Elder
Maikuro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest   Hidden Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 6:58 pm

As your swining your foot, the ball comes closer to ground and appears to be a burning green meteor, crashing on to the ground causing you to lose your balance. The meteor starts to move and demonic rock hands can be seen crumpling from the meteor, then feet, then a body, and finally the head of an Infernal rises up((Its about 10 ft tall)). "Yaaawn... Infernal, destroy him." The infernal charges towards you, smashing the ground infront of you sending flames upwards that knock you back.
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Natural Hybrid Elder
Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest   Hidden Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:02 pm

I Get Knocked Back But I Keep my Balance. "Heh...So this is your Magic...I'll Transform for the Fun of it." Snaps my Fingers and My Eyes Start to Mutate as the Pupils Disappear and My Eyes Turn Completely Red and Hair Grey Hair Starts to Cover my Body until I Get the Body of a WereWolf Except alittle Bigger and Muscular but have the Ears and the Nose of a Bat, Wings then Emerge From my Back. Says in a Deep Voice. "Sorry to Keep you Waiting..."
Back to top Go down
Maikuro
Immortal Elder
Maikuro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest   Hidden Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:06 pm

I snap my fingers and a fire begins to rise within the tips of the nails. The infernal continues to punch at you.
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Natural Hybrid Elder
Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest   Hidden Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:08 pm

Roars and Then I move Towards the Rock and Look up at it. "This is All you have?" I Jump Back Then Dash Towards the Rock and Punch the Leg Hoping to Break it.
Back to top Go down
Maikuro
Immortal Elder
Maikuro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest   Hidden Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:12 pm

The leg cracks a little, flames splurting out of the crack setting your hand on fire as the infernal punches the ground with both hands, sending you into the air. "Immolate" The flames on my fingertips grow large and transfer to your body, engulfing you.
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Natural Hybrid Elder
Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest   Hidden Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:16 pm

My Hand Catchs on Fire and then I Get Engulfed in Flames. "Darn it..." I Roar Then Falls onto the Ground but Quickly Gets Up. "This is All you have..." I Calm Down a Bit then Roar as the Flames Get Smaller, And Disappear but Patchs of Fur are Missing and you see a Few Burn Marks. "I Guess your a Worthy Opponent..." My Wings Start to Flap then I Raise into the Air. "Lets GO!" I Speed Towards the Center of the Inferno and Dive Directly into the Infernals Chest Head First.
Back to top Go down
Maikuro
Immortal Elder
Maikuro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest   Hidden Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:34 pm

As the flames are dieing out i snap my fingers. "Conflagurate" The flames suddenly burst up, 3x as large as before. As your diving towards the infernal he grabs you with his arms, burning you with his narutal immolation(Or, if you dont know what that means, natural fire-on-body)
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Natural Hybrid Elder
Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest   Hidden Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:36 pm

(nub you spelt natural wrong) As I Get Grabbed by the Infernal and Get Burned I Roar and Focus all my Strengh into my Arms then Forces my Arms outward. "ARRGGGHHHH!!!!" I Break Free of the Infernals Grip But I Again Have Patchs of Fur Missing. "This is Getting Annoying." I Raise into the Sky Then Fly Upwards until I Can't Be Seen anymore.
Back to top Go down
Maikuro
Immortal Elder
Maikuro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest   Hidden Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:39 pm

"Nothing can go higher than the dark arts..." I start focusing a redish magical energy in my hands "Rain of fire." Striking down the area, fireballs being to rain down on the area all around me, hitting you as your in the sky, giving you little time to dodge.
Back to top Go down
Kage Fushichou
Werewolf Hybrid Elder
Kage Fushichou

Male Number of posts : 84
Race : were hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest   Hidden Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:39 pm

*i come in riding on my motorcycle shooting at Maikuro* bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
http://www.lost.eu/72dac
Maikuro
Immortal Elder
Maikuro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest   Hidden Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:43 pm

I switch from channeling rain of fire to a soul drain, targetting Kage. A grayish energy exerts from my hands to kage, transfering 15% of his health to my health every post.
Back to top Go down
Seraph Nightfire
Vampire Hybrid Elder
Seraph Nightfire

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest   Hidden Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:45 pm

I fully transform and slash Maikuro across the face
Back to top Go down
Maikuro
Immortal Elder
Maikuro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest   Hidden Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:46 pm

I transfer 15% of shadows health to mine, then stop soul draining in time to switch to seraph. "Shadow Bolt!" A shadowy bolt fires from my hands, hitting seraph and knocking him back.
Back to top Go down
Seraph Nightfire
Vampire Hybrid Elder
Seraph Nightfire

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest   Hidden Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:48 pm

As the bolt reaches me I take to the air and fly then I swoop down and kick you back making you fly back meters
Back to top Go down
Maikuro
Immortal Elder
Maikuro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest   Hidden Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:49 pm

I take the kick, chanting an incantation as i fly back, a dark red energy filling my hands.
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Natural Hybrid Elder
Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest   Hidden Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:52 pm

As the Flames Hit Me I Turn Around then Speed Towards the Ground, Gaining More and More Speed until I Finally Crash Directly into Maik Causing a Crater In the Earth.
Back to top Go down
Maikuro
Immortal Elder
Maikuro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest   Hidden Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:59 pm

Waiting till the last possible moment, i release the incantation. "Hell...FIRE!" As you crash into me, a huge explosion of fire goes off around me, the most damaging immortal direct spell, around 7-10x as powerful as conflagurate. It burns off the remaining fur of yours, and deadly scarring the skin. ((This would completely oblitirate you if you werent in your transformed state, FYI... Just an idea of the natural power of this spello.o))
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Natural Hybrid Elder
Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest   Hidden Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:02 pm

As the Remaining of my Fur gets Burned off and my Skin gets Scarred I Roar. "Damn it...I'm going to have to Get more Serious..." I Get up Barely Able to Stand then I Dash Towards Maikeru and Kicks his Face Sending him into the Air.
Back to top Go down
Seraph Nightfire
Vampire Hybrid Elder
Seraph Nightfire

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest   Hidden Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:05 pm

-i swoop down from the air again and slash maik as he is looking the other way slashing him across his neck-
Back to top Go down
Kage Fushichou
Werewolf Hybrid Elder
Kage Fushichou

Male Number of posts : 84
Race : were hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest   Hidden Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:10 pm

*slides off my bike* ugh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lost.eu/72dac
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest   Hidden Forest - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hidden Forest
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next