Twilight Reign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight Reign

The true world lies in light and darkness. We are the darkness

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Times Square

Go down 
+4
Mikami Teru
Zel
Kage Fushichou
Seraph Nightfire
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Travis Laird
Werewolf Elder
Travis Laird

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Times Square - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 11:00 pm

Hears the Shot and looks at the guy standing up and jumping over the table, and blinks. Takes a sip of Coffee and walks out with his Pie.
Back to top Go down
Kage Fushichou
Werewolf Hybrid Elder
Kage Fushichou

Male Number of posts : 84
Race : were hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 11:04 pm

ugh, i can't do anything about it here. *turns back to Mikami* it's been grand, but i have to split *throws a 10,000 yen mark on the table and runs out*
Back to top Go down
http://www.lost.eu/72dac
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

Male Number of posts : 115
Race : X-Gene Human
Married/Dating : No one.

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 11:05 pm

Something clicks in his head that he just saw a murder as he pulled otu his gun and fired. "Hey stop!!"
Back to top Go down
Maikuro
Immortal Elder
Maikuro

Male Number of posts : 34
Race : Immortal Elder

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 4:18 pm

Mikami Teru wrote:
"This, 'pathetic excuse for transportation' is labed as the fastest car in the world. But if it's so pathetic show me how you move around..."
Smirks. "How I move around you ask..?" I raise my hand up and start chanting a short encatation, my hand glowing a bright green then pure blackish color as a summoning spell is started and my FelSteed rises from Hell. The FelSteed bows before me as i mount it with haste and run around your car within 2 seconds, setting ablaze the ground as the steed walks. "That...Is how I move around."
Back to top Go down
Zel

Zel

Male Number of posts : 49
Race : Human
Married/Dating : no one

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 4:30 pm

I hear a gunshot down the road. "Wat the..?! Well..something exciting i guess...." He races to where he heard the shot fired.
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:02 pm

He sighed as several cops came to the cafe and helped Mikami close down the Cafe. Mikami walked outside and sighed as he watched the police officers do about their work. "Geat, im going to have to fill out tons of paper work for this.." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Zel

Zel

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:26 pm

He arrived at the scene. Police officers pushed crowds away from the tape. He walked near Mikami not knowing he was a police officer. "Hey mister...do you know what happened here?" He waited eagerly for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:09 pm

Mikami looked over to him. "This is a restricted area citizen, but if you must know there has been a murder, a shooting to be precise...”
Back to top Go down
Zel

Zel

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:24 pm

Citizen? A murder?!?! He thought. This was getting interesting. "Wait..so..your a cop..correct? I havee a question about joining the force..."
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:39 pm

"New York City's Police Department Chief of police. Im Mikami Teru at your service what do you need?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Zel

Zel

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:40 pm

"Cheif of Police Teru...is it possible for me...to join the police force...?"
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:41 pm

"Depends are you up for it? Im not going to take you if your not..."
Back to top Go down
Zel

Zel

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:46 pm

"Certainey sir! Give me an assignment and I will do as my life depended on it!!"
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:48 pm

*Walks in* good evening, gentlemen.
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:50 pm

Mikami was going to reply when he heard someone say something. "Good evening to you as well.."
Back to top Go down
Zel

Zel

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:51 pm

He turns to the man standing next to them. "Oh hello sir"
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:54 pm

Hello...I am a representative of hte Church, but my religion does not matter. At hte moment, in wars iwth each other, the human race is unaware of the darkness creeping up to them--but we must unite do defeat them, correct?
Back to top Go down
Zel

Zel

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:55 pm

He stared at the man. "Darkness? What darkness?"
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:57 pm

Zel, haven't you noticed? It's not New York's atmosphere that causes the depressed moods...all over the world. Havne't you heard of the murder of the Secretary of Defense? Two marks that seemed like hypodermic needles? That's a cover up. Those two marks are teeth marks. Do you want me to show an example?
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:58 pm

"This is correct what about it, my only focus at the moment is making sure they don’t over run New York… but I doubt the Police Department has the kind of power to withstand an attack for very long. I keep getting reports of victims mauled to the point that we cannot identify them. And others with two puncture wounds in their neck and completely drained of blood."
Back to top Go down
Zel

Zel

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 10:01 pm

"I..I dont remember mentioning..my name.." A cold sweat began to trickle down his neck. Okay...you hae sparked my curiosity...i want an example.."
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 10:03 pm

Mikami sighed as he walked from the duo and started talking to a police officer as they started to back up. "I hope you have a strong stomech Zel.."
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 10:03 pm

*Takes out a camera and shows a video* this is an amateur video on the internet...watch the body. Over 24 hours, the scientists at a lab watched a dead man come alive--and see where hte movie cuts out? *The camera breaks and fades to black* you can guess what hapepend to them.

Regardless of religion, the Magus Association and Holy Church is willing to give technology that can defeat tehse demons...it is no longer religion that matters. What matters now is victory...will you join me in putting an end to these things?
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 10:05 pm

Mikami looked up as the sun started to set as the street lamps flashed on as he walked back. "I will help you, but I suggest we contine this inside...it's getting dark. We can talk at the station.."
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 10:06 pm

Alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Times Square
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Reign :: Americas :: New York-
Jump to: